Friday, January 28, 2005

oh my gawd!

So, in a continuation of the last post, I forgot to tape The O.C. last night. So if anyone knows what happened and can describe it to me in colorful terms that make me feel as if I'm reliving it, then call, e-mail or text-message me now.

I'm still hopelessly far behind in my television watching and really, truly don't see any relief in sight.

I watched an episode of Third Watch last night and was relieved that they killed off C.T. Finney. I realized the other week that it's been a long, long time since we've seen the fire station guys and even the e.m.t. guys (and girls) aren't getting too much time. Although I'm not really all that into Carlos' relationship with Holly either. That guy makes the rest of us look like prize-winning catches.

I'm also like two weeks behind on Lost. I'm not even sure what's going on on The O.C. I'm pretty well caught up, somehow, on Joan of Arcadia. I feel like it's been an entire season since I've seen an episode of Gilmore Girls and now that High School Reunion is over there's new episodes of One Tree Hill (which I tried to buy the soundtrack of on iTunes today but it wouldn't take my credit card (or any credit cards apparently) and I was mad). Veronica Mars is even passing me by.

I blame a lot of this on my new cable system which won't let me change channels with the VCRs because it's all run through these fancy little boxes with a weird, eerie blue light coming from them but actually being able to change the channels would mean more tv I don't have time to watch. Really the blame goes to sleep, school and extra-curricular activities.

AND, I'm so pissed that after I get Oxford Networks to come in and install my new cable and I finally get the Adelphia monkey off my back, that, one week to the day of installation, I get a flyer in the mail saying that Adelphia now has DVR. I'm tempted to switch back but I'd feel bad since those nice ON guys drilled holes all through the house for that cable. And I get Boomerang now. Maybe they'll just wise up and get the DVR stuff going too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home