Friday, April 22, 2005

Just can't find the time

With school, work, an exorbitant amount of television piling up on top of my TV and a modicum of a social life, there just doesn't seem to be too much time to write these things. And, to make matters worse, with all of those other things taking up all my time, I really don't have too much to write about.

I have watched a little TV in the past couple of weeks but it seems like instead of gearing up for May Sweeps (are those even happening this year?), April (and frankly I just finished with March) is pretty depressing for television. But here are some highlights.

American Dreams finale: Everytime I think this show has hit an end, it turns around and starts all over again. JJ working in the space program, Meg running off with Milo Ventamiglia (I'm so not sure I spelled that right) and leaving Roxanne to fend for herself. I feel for you Rox. I really do. And, I can just tell, that pretty soon Patty is going to have some real stories on the show.

Eyes premiere: Tim Daly is back on TV and this show is a perfect showcase for his little witicisms and sarcastic banter. And, what's her name, Sidney from Melrose is on too. And so is A.J. Langer. Come on everybody, how much do I love A.J. Langer? You all know the answer to that one.

The O.C.: I keep catching little pieces and not whole episodes (but I will, dear friends, I will) and right now, my impression is: I still love Summer (Rachel Bilson is the best), even Marissa is starting to be interesting, I'm not sure how I feel about Trey and if Seth doesn't stop with that slightly awkward banter with Zach I'm seriously gonna pee myself pretty soon.

And while I'm still lamenting the death of Life As We Know It (and tell me you all saw the teacher who fooled around with the student as the comic book lady on this week's The O.C. - it's sad that I'm lamenting that show and I can't remember the names of any of the characters), I'm still a little happy because Veronica Mars will be back next seasson.

And speaking of seasons, I'm so glad the TV guys have finally figured out what Fox has known for fifteen years now, just because it's summer doesn't mean people stop watching TV. Way to go guys.

Okay, that wasn't too hard (it never really is though - just like everything else, starting is the hard part) and it turns out I could find at least a little to say. I promise I won't make you all wait this long again (and this time I mean it. No, really, I do.).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home