Sunday, September 23, 2007

Hello everyone,

Wow. I'm bad at this. But I'm gonna try. Try harder, anyway.

Saw the new Prison Break last week (still haven't seen Gossip Girl or K-Ville) and I liked it. I think they'll definitely get a whole season out of this idea. Especially if Michael Scofield (what's that guy's name again? I'm far too lazy to open a new tab and Google that...) keeps dragging his speech out as he has for the past two seasons. That guy is always out of breath. And I think he taught Linc how to do it over the summer. Sweet. I love William Fichtner. That guy can turn from cool to creepy (creepiest, actually) on a dime. I'm glad to see him finally catch a break.

Other stuff I'm hyped on right now:

Billy Idol - Storytellers
There's a new Dashboard album coming soon
Has anyone heard the new Manson album? I wanna get my hands on that gem.
Season premieres rolling out. Keep 'em coming. Especially, can't wait for "The Bionic Woman" and, then later, "Nip/Tuck."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home