Saturday, November 13, 2004

I'm sure it's just me

These are the things that are on my mind this week. In no particular order.

While I'm glad to be finishing my degree, I just wish it wasn't such a stressful, pain in the ass.

I really do agree with all of the jaded TV producers, writers, etc. who say that they are upset with the direction of television today, but with all these Law & Order's and CSI's which I hate and the really crappy sitcoms (schlubby guy/hot wife does not equal funny nearly as often as it's on TV) that take up more and more of the prime time schedule it's not surprising that America has turned to "reality" television for something different. More well-scripted shows would mean less space for "reality" programming.

The worst thing to ever happen to "music" television is when someone realized they had a cable channel and could make programming. Or at least try. Is it wrong to want to turn on MTV or VH1 or (to a lesser extent) BET and want to see actual music videos?

The new The Donnas album rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home